Sunday, April 20, 2003

hello everyone, how are all of you?

received this forwarded mail and it states this:

"I would just like to say thank you for showing the world the truth. I went through your picture gallery and I started crying. I am only thirteen years old."
- an american boy

visit the whole-renowned

"SHOCK AND AWE" Gallery


it's touching, it's sad, it's what you most slightly won't get to see on any corporate fucking mass media. face the truth.

and i just found out that there is an ongoing war in Congo, which had led to the lost of 4.7 million lives already, more than any other war since World War II. imagine the whole of singapore being wiped out, and nobody knows a fuck about it? it's sad, where the fuck is peace in our world, where the fuck is unity? sigh. no fucking corporate mass-medias showed any stuff about the war.

anyway. happy easter. God rose from the dead to save us from our sins, he died, he suffered, for us. just remember not to take your lives for granted, pray hard, and stay strong.

in these troubled times, keep hope alive,
love-peace-unity

paul
\m/

\listening to cranberries - dreams\

No comments: